I want to let you know how I got to this point, because believe me, my life wasn’t always this wonderful.
I was born in Yorkshire, UK in 1969, moved to Cambridgeshire as a kiddie, and then moved around lots more until I settled here.
I trained as a graphic designer in the early nineties and was one of the world’s first web, GUI and touch screen designers. I travelled the world and lived the life of my dreams.
But I wasn’t happy. Something was missing and I felt deeply unfulfilled — I realised I wasn’t living my purpose. Eventually it hurt too much, so I made some radical changes to my life.
I cleaned up my diet, moved to Spain for a couple of years to decompress. Then I unwittingly changed the world with multiple revolutions.
My business soon grew to be the largest of its kind in Europe
In just twelve short years, my passion and creativity made all this happen:
- I wrote five books (Detox Delights, Detox Your World, Naked Chocolate with David Wolfe, Ecstatic Beings and Evie’s Kitchen).
- I got myself a TV series on Sky (Raw Kitchen). Over 35 million people watched the pilot alone.
- I presented and hosted events at the world’s most prestigious venues such as the Burj Al Arab in Dubai.
- I created the UK’s first ever range of raw organic chocolates.
- I became one of iTune’s most downloaded meditation authors (Sleep Easily Meditation, over a million downloads).
- …And made myself a nice stack of cash.
- I created several online courses and an online life mastery club.
All because I just followed my passion.
I didn’t let becoming a homeless single mummy and many other personal dramas stop me. In fact I just kept focusing on what I loved to do and now I reap the rewards daily.
Once I’d established my business, I reduced my working hours to about ten a week. I’m a master at helping you to shrink your effort and grow your income.
In 2012 I sold my business, paid off the mortgage on my gorgeous bespoke home and kicked back and relaxed into early retirement, aged just 43.
I have to stress that I did this without the support of a man, trust fund or savings. If you have those things, I’m happy for you, but if you don’t have them, please don’t think this lifestyle is impossible for you. I made all this happen because I had a Vision Of Love that I needed to bring to the world.
Even if that meant rubbing tropical fruit all over my body in one of Youtube’s first viral videos. (Yes I did, and I’m not sorry!) Warning… it has an 18 on it because some people don’t have a sense of humour…
When I started helping people in their businesses I wanted their success to be as great as mine was. And it is 😉
- LP enrols 200 new students in a day.
- ER completes his million dollar launch.
- AK creates his deep personal transformation system.
- ED is helping new mums get their mojo back!
- RV’s products are featured at the Academy Awards.
- SN has a $30m turnover and declared that she learned more with me in a day than she has in ten years.
And it goes on. As we work together we uncover and deliver more incredible business gifts and personal achievement desires.
I know right now it’s hard to imagine anything more than you already have. I NEVER imagined my life could be like this. EVER. I thought I’d end up working in a fish and chip shop, because I didn’t know people like me could live a life like this.
But I do, and you can too, when you discover that you LOVE something bigger than yourself.
And to get you started, here’s a very special gift for you!
Once you’ve worked your way through it, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to become abundant and free while delivering your grandest Vision Of Love to the world. What will it be?
PS: I want you to know you’re in good company, so here are some glowing testimonials…
“Shazzie presents us with tools (not rules) with which to transform our outlook on life. Shazzie’s heightened level of “honesty and realness” is a part of the special energy she brings into the world.”
“I’m convinced that, without Shazzie’s mentorship, I wouldn’t even have a business, let alone two, high six-figure businesses, doing what I love: Empowering people to have amazing Health and Energy.”
“Working with Shazzie in the Club has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever taken for my business! It’s a heartfelt experience. Shazzie is clearly very knowledgeable and incredibly generous in sharing this knowledge.”
“As a business mentor, Shazzie had this uncanny ability to unearth and open the “stuff” that had been holding me back, both personally and in my business. I was “stuck” on how to implement my ideas properly and in an orderly fashion that would best suit my clients while still making money.”