The world’s biggest juice cleanse
Tomorrow, over 100 people will start a juice cleanse for ten days. I’m so excited that we’re doing this together. Feel free to use my facebook, twitter or blog comments for chatting with one another and general support.
Some of your questions, answered
What do I drink?
Raw, organic, freshly juiced vegetables and fruit. I aim for 60% green vegetables (high on the celery), 30% non-sweet fruit (high on the cucumber) and 10% sweet fruit.
How much do I drink?
Aim for about 5 litres (about 5 quarts) of juice a day. Your size, activity level and metabolism will determine the exact amount you need. It may also vary over time.
Can I eat anything?
This isn’t a contest, it’s just for you to feel the benefits of supported juice cleansing. If you want to eat, too, then choose from the following if possible:
- chlorella tablets
- marine phytoplankton
- non-sweet fruit
- fresh smoothies
Can I drink anything else but juice?
Yes! As much fresh clean water and as many herbal teas as you want.
I’m working, how do I juice?
It does depend on the job you do, but you can juice enough to take in a flask to see you through. Juice that isn’t drank immediately can degrade, so consider adding a spoonful of ionic silver to it to prolong its life.
I’m pregnant or breastfeeding, can I do it?
I fasted for 7 days on water when I was pregnant (I didn’t know it at the time) and so I know it’s not dangerous, but the choice has to be yours. Consider green smoothies instead of juices, and adding chia mylks to your menu. If you don’t feel right, stop the cleanse immediately. We have about 5 pregnant or breastfeeding mums on board, all doing a variation of the full juice cleanse to suit their needs.
What else should I do?
- You may feel cold while cleansing. Keep extra layers of clothes handy, and enjoy blankets and hot water bottles if you need them.
- Feel free to do a castor oil pack on your liver.
- You may want to take MSM and liquid zeolites to assist your cleanse.
- Have plenty of hot baths with salt, magnesium or epsom salts in.
- Go to bed early. Give thanks. Meditate. Love. This cleanse is a prayer in action.
- Exercise gently: walking, yoga, small weights and pilates.
- I personally will keep taking the supplements I take daily, vegan DHA and reishi extract being two of them.
Yes, that’s it. It’s simple. Juice as often as you like and as much as you like. If you feel hungry or weird, juice more. I’m really looking forward to doing this with you all, and am so glad we’re here to support each other.